Filter table (analysis)
- Analysis title
- Filter table
- Institute of Systems Biology
- ru.biosoft.analysis (Common methods of data analysis plug-in)
This analysis filters a table (that is, to remove rows which don't fulfill given condition). It doesn't modify the original table. The analysis is functionally equivalent to the 'Filters' tab which you can find under the opened table document.
- Input table – Table to filter
- Filtering mode – Which rows to select
- Rows count – Number of rows in result
- Output table – Path to the filtered table
- == – check equality (don't mix with single '=').
- != – check inequality.
- >; <; >=; <=; greater than, lesser than, greater or equal, lesser or equal.
- +; −; *; / – standard math operations.
- &&; || – logical 'and' and 'or' operations.
- Math.sqrt(x); Math.sin(x); Math.pow(x,y); etc. – math functions.
- Math.min(x,y); Math.max(x,y) – minimal and maximal value of two arguments.
Simple condition example (select all rows where value in column Log(Fold Change) is greater than 2):
Log_Fold_Change_ > 2
Complex condition example (select all rows where either Score1 or Score2 has absolute value more than 10 and non-empty GeneSymbol):
Math.max(Math.abs(Score1),Math.abs(Score2)) > 10 && GeneSymbol != ""