Functional classification by diagrams (analysis)
From BioUML platform
- Analysis title
- Functional classification by diagrams
- Institute of Systems Biology
- biouml.plugins.enrichment (Enrichment analysis plugin)
Functional classification by diagrams.
- Source data set – Input table having Ensembl genes as rows.
- Type – Type
- Path to classification root – Specify path to the folder containing classification tables, when 'Repository folder' is selected as classification. Only tables with 'Ensembl gene' type are used for the classification.
- Reference collection – If specified, this collection will be used as list of all Ensembl genes for custom classification. If not specified, list of all Ensembl genes will be created by combining all categories.
- Minimal hits to group – Groups with lower number of hits will be filtered out (nmin)
- Only over-represented (expert) – If checked, under-represented groups will be excluded from the result
- P-value threshold – P-value threshold (Pmax)
- Result name – Name and path for the resulting table