Effector search (analysis)
From BioUML platform
- Analysis title
- Effector search
- geneXplain GmbH
- biouml.plugins.keynodes (Master regulator node analysis plugin)
Find genes or proteins regulated by the input set of genes.
- Molecules collection – Input the collection of molecules/genes
- Weighting column (expert) – Column to replace weights in search graph
- Limit input size (expert) – Limit size of input list
- Input size (expert) – Size of input list
- Max radius – Maximal search radius
- Score cutoff – Molecules with Score lower than specified will be excluded from the result
- Search collection – Collection containing reactions
- Custom search collection – Path to the custom search collection
- Relation sign – Consider only specified type of relation chain between molecules.
- Species – Species to which analysis should be confined
- Calculate FDR – If true, analysis will calculate False Discovery Rate
- FDR cutoff – Molecules with FDR higher than specified will be excluded from the result
- Z-score cutoff – Molecules with Z-score lower than specified will be excluded from the result
- Penalty (expert) – Penalty value for false positives
- Decorators – Decorators
- Normalize multi-forms (expert) – Normalize weights of multiple forms
- Output name – Output name.