Create tissue-specific promoter track (analysis)
- Analysis title
- Create tissue-specific promoter track
- geneXplain GmbH
- com.genexplain.genome (geneXplain genome)
Create a cell/tissue-specific promoter track
- Input genes - Genes to extract TSSs for
- Fantom database - Fantom database path
- Cell/Tissue condition - Cell/Tissue condition
- Start of promoter range - Start of promoter range relative to TSS
- End of promoter range - End of promoter range relative to TSS
- TSS selection - Selection of TSS if multiple TSSs are known
- Substitute default - Substitute gene promoter by default if missing in selected condition
- Output path - Output path for Fantom5 promoters
The output is a track of genomic regions corresponding to promoters extracted according to specified parameters.
This tool takes a set of Ensembl genes as input and extracts promoter regions using TSS locations defined on the basis of CAGE data in Fantom5.