Convert table to track (analysis)
From BioUML platform
- Analysis title
- Convert table to track
- Institute of Systems Biology
- ru.biosoft.bsa (Bio-sequences analyses plugin)
This analysis converts a table to a track.
- Input table – Table to convert to the track
- Chromosome (sequence) column – Column where chromosome number is located (either like 'chr1', 'chr:1', 'chr.1' or simply '1')
- From column – Column where site start coordinate is located
- To column – Column where site end coordinate is located
- Strand column – Column where site strand is located (+ or -)
- Sequence collection – Sequences to bind the track to
- Genome ID string – Something like 'hg18' or 'mm6'
- Output track – Path where to store the result