Composite module to proteins (analysis)
- Analysis title
- Composite module to proteins
- geneXplain GmbH
- biouml.plugins.cma (Composite module analyst)
Analysis "Composite module to proteins" can be applied to the results of the "Construct composite modules" analysis.
It is designed to convert site models that are part of a composite module into transcription factors. For this conversion, the links between transcription factors and site models as they are curated in the corresponding database are used. The database is selected based on the profile you choose when you construct a composite module, which should be a step prior to this analysis.
Output of "Composite module to proteins" is a list of transcription factors as a gene set.
Type of identifiers of the resulting table can be selected in the field "Output type".
Table of transcription factors resulting from this analysis can be used for example as input for the Regulator search as well as for other analyses.
- CMA result table – Results of the "Construct composite module" analysis, table "modules"
- Profile – Select the profile that was used for site search. In most of the cases, profile is selected automatically.
- Species – Select human, mouse or rat species
- Output type – Select type of identifiers for the resulting table
- Ignore empty values – Ignore empty values during aggregator work
- Output table – Path to store the resulting table in the tree