Cluster by shortest path (analysis)
From BioUML platform
- Analysis title
- Cluster by shortest path
- geneXplain GmbH
- biouml.plugins.keynodes (Master regulator node analysis plugin)
This analysis allows you to make a cluster of genes/molecules upstream or downstream or both by taking reactions and all intermediate molecules using shortest paths from a specified search collection.
- Molecules collection – Input the collection of molecules/genes
- Input size (expert) – Size of input list
- Search direction – Direction to perform search in (either upstream, downstream reactions or both directions)
- Max radius – Maximal search radius
- Display intermediate molecules – Output the diagram with the direct reactions and all intermediate molecules
- Search collection – Collection containing reactions
- Custom search collection – Path to the custom search collection
- Species – Species to which analysis should be confined
- Output name – Output name.