Normalization quality plots (analysis)
- Analysis title
- Normalization quality plots
- geneXplain GmbH
- com.genexplain.analyses (geneXplain analyses)
- Input table - Table with normalized measurement values
- Input log-base - Logarithmic base of input data
- Column subset - Select a subset of columns for plotting
- Output folder - Folder to store output tables
The output consists of two files. The Normalized density boxplot and the Normalized density plot enable visual comparison of the distributions in specified columns as boxplot or as line plot, respectively.
The Normalization quality plot tool generates two types of graphical presentations, boxplot and line plot, for the distribution(s) of data in specified columns of an input table. It can be used to inspect the quality of normalization pre-processing, e.g. as conducted for microarray data.