Category:Systems ology sciences
The core of all systems ology sciences are mathematical models that should reproduce dynamics of corresponding biological systems.
Virtual biology is umbrella for systems ology sciences:
Roughly they corresponds:
- systems biology - virtual cell
- systems physiology - virtual human and physiological models of other high eukaryote organism, for example virtual rat.
- systems medicine, systems pharmacology - virtual patient.
We will try to describe and systematize these systems ology sciences using following template:
- scope - describes the scope of corresponding systems ology science.
- methods - methods (mainly related with mathematical modelling) used by this systems ology science.