Find shortest path between two sets (analysis)
- Analysis title
- Find shortest path between two sets
- geneXplain GmbH
- biouml.plugins.keynodes (Master regulator node analysis plugin)
Analysis finds the shortest paths (in the specified direction: upstream, downstream of both) from molecules of the Start set to the molecules of the End set. Length of such paths is limited by the selected maximal search radius.
It outputs the table where each row corresponds to the molecule from the Start set. And for each row of this table column 'Hit names' it contains all molecules from the End set for which was found the path from the appropriate molecule from the Start set.
- Start set – Set with elements to start path with
- End set – Set with elements to end path with
- Search direction – Direction to perform search in (either upstream, downstream reactions or both directions)
- Max radius – Maximal search radius
- Search collection – Collection containing reactions
- Custom search collection – Path to the custom search collection
- Species – Species to which analysis should be confined
- Output collection – Path to table with results