Convert site search summary (analysis)
From BioUML platform
Revision as of 18:15, 9 December 2020 by BioUML wiki Bot
- Analysis title
- Convert site search summary
- Institute of Systems Biology
- ru.biosoft.bsa (Bio-sequences analyses plugin)
Convert site search summary.
- Result of site search analysis – Previously obtained result of site search; must contain summary table with p-value column
- Species – Select human, mouse or rat species
- Output type – Select type of identifiers for the resulting table
- Ignore empty values – Ignore empty values during aggregator work
- Numerical value treatment rule – Select one of the rules to treat values in the numerical columns of the table when several rows are merged into a single one.
- In cases of "average", "average w/o 20% outliers" and "sum", the selected rule is applied to all numerical columns of the table. In cases of "minimum", "maximum" and "extreme" a new option appears bellow which request user to select a "Leading column". The chosen rule is applied then to the values in the selected Leading column (e.g. in the Leading column the maximum value is computed among all the merged rows). All other numerical values of the table will be taken from that row which corresponds to the selected value in the leading column.
- Leading column – Select the column with numerical values to apply one of the rules described above
- Output table – Path to store the resulting table in the tree